Monday, September 15, 2014

I haven't gotten to blog as much as I wanted to yet - AND it was my long work week.  Getting to the gym during my work week (12-16 hour days) is STILL a challenge for me.  Most of my gym time is going to be when I'm home!

Anyhow - I've been consistently swimming 500M without complications... I almost wonder if I should be doing something different because it just seems TOO easy.  I'm sticking to the program, though!

I started running, yesterday.  I don't know if it's because of my swimming or just because it's mind over matter - but it was a SUPER easy 20 minute run... perhaps that is why!  20 minutes.  Still - I've ran what I ran yesterday, before... and I'd say it has always been MORE challenging.  I think when everything is taken into perspective - my final goal of a sprint tri seems much greater than a tiny litle run on the treadmill at the gym... which is why I say it's mind over matter!

Compared to the crossfit training I did at the beginning of the year, this stuff is so easy... I hate saying that... but I can still sit down on the toilet without bracing myself on the toilet tank and door handle and lowering myself down by my upper body strength...  haha!  That being said, I MISS my crossfit training and WILL be going back to it ASAP.  Can't afford that shit right now and it's a shame!  I LOVE the atmosphere.

Which ...reminds me of my run yesterday only because I must have had this HUGE endorphin rush or something.  I REALLY wanted to sing some Jason Aldean while running on that thing - fist PUMP and all.  Only reason I didn't was because I was wearing my Boston Fire tee and didn't want to misrep with my mediocre voice... ahhhhahaha ;)  

Today I add cycling.  Unfortunately I didn't get to sleep until 3 AM ... my work fucks with my sleep patterns SO BAD.  I'm so sick of it.  I can't wait to be rid of my night or mid schedule and just work whenever I wish!! 

Big event in my life soon - my house goes up for sale THIS WEEK.

Crazy.

Off to eat then the gym (which I'm LOVING!).  REALLY wish I had a gym buddy to lift with!  Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment