Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First "consultation" visit for training with Jeff @ 24 Hour Fitness.  He's awesome!  I train a lot better with men as opposed to women.  Maybe I'm totally sexist!!  BUT - I like WORKING with women, more than men... does that balance it out?  Anyhow...

Session went well.  He showed me some stretching which was NEEDED!!!!  and we did some core work... which IS NEEDED.  If there's an area that I'm a complete WUSS about in my LIFE - it's working out my core.  I can push through running and give myself shin splints.  I can push through swimming and have inflamed shoulders and knees... but I'm an absolutely BABY when it comes to working out my core.  I shall conquer that!

I did what he said and ate Greek Yogurt and some oatmeal prior to my workout and added in a little H2O and a 1/2 cup coffee (only bc I don't drink a lot of coffee anyhow). 

That's about it, folks!  I'm feeling good.  I'm motivated.  Now to go work in my garden and be with the pups!

Have a blessed day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment