Thursday, September 18, 2014

I hate leaving things negatively!  Got out of my funk.  I did FINE.  I'm so in my head WAY too much.  Can I drink heavily and still train?  haha... THAT would be pretty much perfect for me =))

Off for a swim and run...

By the way... my choice for the blog as opposed to Facebook:  People can CHOSE to read my nonsense if wanted ;)

AND... Who the heck is going to start training with me??  C'mon guys... SOMEONE.  It's really not that tough.  Just a 'lil sprint tri!  If **I**  can do this... uh anyone can!

I still haven't figured out how I'm going to get a bike to Florida.... hmmmmmmm  I feel a little research coming my way.  No bike I purchase any time soon will be expensive enough to ship anywhere, I assume!  Rental, maybe?

Food wise - at home I rock it.  At work, not so much.  I try and cram WAY too much into one day.  Forget to pack a lunch... hello... whatever the best choice I can find between my NINE calls in a 12 hour shift.... yes, that is me complaining.  I'm done now though =)

Have an amazing day, everyone!

PS I'm going to the gym and didn't shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment